As the boating season comes to a close for many of us, we encourage you to schedule your winterization service and other maintenance needs now to avoid the inevitable backlog our service department experiences each year at this time. You can continue to expect exceptional service from many of the same friendly faces that you’ve worked with through the years at the Legasea Marine service yard. We greatly look forward to providing your service and storage needs through the winter and beyond.
Our Services Include:
- Winterization of engines and onboard water systems
- Engine warranty repairs
- Annual engine service packages
Winterization services are available for every make and model of boat and cover 2-stroke & 4-stroke outboard engines along with inboard gas engines and outdrives. Call us now at 757-898-3000 or contact us at the link below to schedule your winterization service and maintenance needs.
We Have New Hours!
Our service, marina and yard are open Monday through Thursday, 8:30 am – 4:30 pm, and Friday through Sunday from 8:30 am – 5:00 pm. Also, for the winter season, the Ship’s Store is closed on Sundays.
Trailer Storage Update
Trailer storage rates have changed. Please contact the marina to learn more. We are also requesting that our customers install a lock on their trailers and provide the marina with a key, or you may rent a lock from the marina for $50.00 annually.
Weekend Yard Schedule & Reminders
- 8 am – 4 pm first come first serve basis. (3:30 pm being last boat move)
- Please call the office on Friday for first in for Saturday or Sunday
- Please leave boat on the long dock to stay in the water for the weekend
- Reminder: NO trailer loads or offloads on Friday, Saturday or Sunday
- We are still offering maintenance racks for service needs